libfilezilla is a small and modern C++ library, offering some basic functionality to build high-performing, platform-independent programs. Some of the highlights include:
- A typesafe, multi-threaded event system that's very simple to use yet extremely efficient
- Timers for periodic events
- A datetime class that not only tracks timestamp but also their accuracy, which simplifies dealing with timestamps originating from different sources
- Simple process handling for spawning child processes with redirected I/O
libfilezilla is a cross-platform library for all major operating systems, including but not limited to Linux, *BSD, OS X and Windows.
This library is free software, it is distributed under the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public License v2+
2016-07-20 - libfilezilla 0.6.0 released
- Add fz::sprintf, a safe replacement for for the C sprintf function
2016-06-20 - libfilezilla 0.5.3 released
- Add fz::replace_substrincs to search and replace substrings in std::(w)string
Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Explicitly request large file support on 32bit systems
2016-05-20 - libfilezilla 0.5.2 released
- Add fz::shared_optional::is_same that checks whether two instances share the same underlying pointer value, like a shallow equal.
- Add fz::int_to_hex_char as reverse to fz::hex_char_to_int